26 January 2009

baby i can feel your halo



Today was nice. I'm currently jamming out to Halo by Beyoncé, Foosteps in the Sand and I'll be by Leona Lewis.


I'm sitting at home doing not much of anything. I just did my speech assignment... Which Mr. Wait didn't even have a dropbox for! Lame!


I got elected a speech team captain today. But then again, so did everyone else who ran. Hah.


But that's okay, this way noone gets upset or offended or anything. I'm really looking forward to speech this year. I hope to be able to help everyone as best I can. This year i'm doing "Bobby Wilson Can Eat His Own Face" By Don Zolidis. But I hear a lot of people are doing it, so I might switch to Jimmy the Antichrist.


I think today was pretty good. I got to leave school for an 'appointment' and i ended up going to subway for lunch. Then I basically just hung out.

Then I went to school for coronation, and Juan won.

Cool.


I read on the internet that one way to improve your mood in the mornings is to listen to some of your favorite songs for five minutes, so I'm going to try and do that from now on. I think it helped this morning. I only slept for four hours, whoops. But I made it through my day relatively happy. So something must have worked.


I really wish I had a coffee maker,
and time to make coffee in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment