life is great.
we'll do a recap of the last two days, because i was too tired to blog last night.
yesterday. i went to school, and it was a crappy monday like usual. i was supposed to go a little early to the speech meeting; but i had a dream. i dreamt i was at a basketball game with really annoying fans, and they just wouldn't shut up. and all of a sudden this magic button appeared just above my head, and it made them shut up for like 5 minutes at a time. guess what the button actually was? .... my snooze button. whoops.
but it wasn't too bad. we had this really lame speaker in speech. he spoke to us about the power of effective communication. one of the points he made is that people sometimes might feel more comfortable with you if you dress similar to them. but he was wearing a suit. so i don't exactly follow his beliefs. i didn't like him very much.
then nothing too exciting happened. i came home from school, which is something i havent' been able to do in awhile. i picked juan up from tanners at 9:30, and then we went and rented 'Pineapple Express.' hillarious. it was strange because juan usually goes to bed by like 10. but we were up till like midnight. it was crazy, but a very good movie.
then i woke up, groggy as usual. went to school.
i hate tuesdays. choir and then band until lunchtime is terrible. i can't stand it. mr holland always makes us play stuff over and over, but doesn't tell us what to fix. its irritating! and then he starts a 4-5 minute song with 3 minutes left in class. what the hell?
then i had lunch and spanish.
i dont like my new spanish class. i liked first semester a lot better. people in my new class are either just insanely dumb, insanely dumber, decent people but really rude and obnoxious in that class, or just too quiet. and then theres even dumber people. dumb. i hate it.
then i had to come speak with rctc students en espanol. im not a huge fan of that class. when the prof. corrects you she usually does it rather rude. and some of it is stuff i have learned.
but that's beside the point.
i want to go lay on a beach. in the sun. feel the warmth on my face. feel the sand in my toes. but here i am in minnesota. dumb. speaking of sand, you should check out "Footprints in the Sand" by Leona Lewis. it's really good.
i want a hammock between two palm trees. I want a chilled beverage. I want the sunset across the ocean or other body of water. I want to go for a car ride with the windows down. I want to be carefree. I want to have a bonfire. I want to play soccer and tennis. I want to spend hours in mike's basement not doing a whole lot. I want to enjoy my jeep. I want to put on sunscreen. I want to make money. I want to talk and laugh and smile. I want to eat ice cream. I want to walk somewhere. I want to feel good about myself. I want to be complimented. I want to talk. I want to ride around and listen to a friend talk for hours. I want to go for long rides in the shade of the trees. I want to sleep until the sun's too bright. I want to work hard for something. I want to accomplish something. I want to watch iCarly with my sister(ha). I want to spend time with my friends. I want to spend time with my friends. I want to spend time with my friends. I want to drive around in the sun. I want to be tan. I want to have time to myself. I want go tubing. I want to enjoy a day and have nothing even close to bad in it. I want to help someone. I want to go somewhere. I want to save money. I want to have time. I want to talk with mike and jared in the basement for hours.
Winter shall end soon I hope.
Speech starts saturday. I'm anxious. Mike's gonna help me tomorrow, with my intro and just general ideas I think. Not to sound cocky, but I think I'm off to a very good start. This winter's actually been pretty good. It seemed to go by fast enough. I might just be getting used to the cold, but it really didn't seem bad. we had good snow...
but we still have more left, don't we...
I hate trying to decide which college I want to go to. I think i'm just going to make a pro/cons list of each of them one day. I need to decide between WSU, SMU, or Luther for next year. I hope when i go visit luther they'll tell me that they can give me a lot of money. That'd be great.
I had such a good time with Emmee and Manny at the basketball game. They're both really fun.
My life is getting better and better. this is a crazy world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment