honestly. my life would suck without you.
im really diggin' Kelly Clarkson as of late. For some reason this song just made me think of Winona State... probably because mah cousin jenny goes there, and she likes kelly as well.
I don't wanna get stuck there. My life would be so lame. I want Luther.
I get to visit there on Tuesday.
I want a 4.0 this quarter. and next. I can do it. I just have to get an A in speech and Geo Studies, I know I can easily get an A in Band, Choir, and Spanish. I think I can pull it off. I hope. Maybe Luther would offer me more money then? Hmm.
I'll now review Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday -- Woke up early for speech, got ready, left. Went to speech.
1st round. easy. the guy who got third was in my round. i beat him. I received a 1 -93 in this round.
2nd round. easy once again. The guy who got fifth (i think) was in this round. I received a 1-100. This judge was the coach from St. Charles. She later approached me and told me I was hillarious, that I did a very excellent job, and that she was cracking up the whole time. I like her.
3rd round. This judge had red hair, and hooker boots on. She also had an old lady with her, keeping time, I believe this woman was her slave. She didn't laugh that much, but nevertheless, i received a 1-93 again. The guy who got sixth ( i think ) was in this round.
I did really well, and tied with Nathan Frye for 1st place, but he had the ranking points on me, so he got first, and I got second. Which was great! I'd rather get 2nd to him than that Byron guy. And I don't really care how much Nathan Frye beats me, he won't be in my category come subsections, so I have nothing to worry about. But excellent job on his part! I also believe by doing this well, I have really established myself in Humorous for the start of the year. I competed against 3/6 of the people who placed, and won. I didn't see the girl who placed, but I would've beat her. I can't compete against my own teammate, and I'm the other one. I shut out those remaining 3.
I really want to make it to Red Wing finals. I love performing there, it's been my favorite place so far. The room was absolutely packed last year. Everybody was laughing at my speech, and this year it'll be even better!
I personally love my speech this year. It is entitled "Bobby Wilson can eat his own Face" and is written by Don Zolidis. It's inspired by Maggie Weldenfeffer's version, but not the same. In mine Bobby actually runs away to the Circus, so I edited it. Good for me.
Other people who placed: Kelsey, Briana, Jared, Amelia, Mike+Tommy, Nathan Frye, Ali, and Maggie. I think that's it.
I really think Tiffany and Josh should've placed.
Sean's speech doesn't belong in Humorous. It's not even close to funny. It belongs in Prose in my opinion.
A prose piece can have humor. Just not primarily humor, or a humorous theme. Sean's doesn't. It's mood and theme are both serious, he should just take out a funny part or two, and add another serious section, then go into prose.
Whatever.
After speech I came home, and we moved the TV's around we now have this really sweet one on the floor where we can see it good, the other one was up high and not as big, so it really sucked.
Then my parents went out, blahblahblah. Amy was trying to get me and Juan to leave, which was obvious what she was trying to do. She's becoming very dumb, and I wouldn't be suprised if sometime she got caught doing something dumb. From my perspective she's really fucking up some of her friendships too. Whatever.
Then Juan and I rented a movie with Samuel L. Jackson, "Cleaner." I thought it was a very excellent movie. Juan joked today that it was the 2nd movie I've finished since he's been here. I didn't really understand that. There's a little truth behind every joke. I just don't enjoy some of the movies he chooses. Whatever.
Then he went to Bacon's so I just hung around at home, went to bed blahblahblah. It was a very good night overall, I'm glad he spent some time with me.
Then today I had to wake up and go to church.
I dont enjoy that very much. Oh well. But afterwards, Juan, Manny, and I went to Rochester to get our shop on. I was gonna buy this shirt, but then I got a fashion lesson from Manny. Both of them ragged on me wearing stripes to much.
Self-Concious.
They had my try on this polo, and while I was in the dressing room I heard them talking about someone, and I'm pretty sure, but not positive, it was me. I don't know what they were saying really. I'm not sure if I want to. At all.
So they went and bought lots of cool stuff. I didn't.
I had a good time, but I just felt badly. I know they didn't try to make me feel bad, but they did.
Then I came home and did some homework for Graphic Design and took my test for my online spanish class. I can get up to 100%, based on my instructor's grading. I think I did well enough.
My life's going pretty good right now. I have no major complaints. It's been a good couple of weeks. I feel like I'm getting along better with more people at school, even simple little things.
I'm starting to not really care what people think, but I still do sometimes. I like me.
I'm gonna try and get a haircut tomorrow.
I need a new profile picture on Facebook.

No comments:
Post a Comment