well.
these last two days have been really good.
friday i had school, blahblahblah, then i got to give a speech lesson to jdk and tiffany. i think they're really good, personally. then i had to come home and change my speech a ton! it was crazy! i spent like four hours on it. or at least it felt like it. then i had pep band, came home and practiced more, then went to bed.
then today, i had to wake up at 6! that's just crazy, i hate doing that. but i pretty much rocked at speech. the st. charles judge came up to me after the third round, and told me that she thought my speech was really funny, and that she was cracking up the whole time. I think it was really nice of her! I ended up placing second, and nathan frye got first, which was cool. I shot down 3 people from getting a higher placing, this guy from byron didn't get 1-1-1 because i was there! take that!
then i came home and we moved the 'new' TV upstairs, so now our TV setup is a lot better. I like it. me and juan watched "Cleaner" with Samuel L. Jackson. It was a really good movie. I liked it. Then I just got some time to hang out at home, by myself ! this was actually really nice. just having some time completely by myself.
i have to go to church tomorrow. i just don't like going there that early in the morning. oh well. tomorrow i'm going to rochester with mehmet and juan to the mall. it should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment